Full Job Description
JOB SUMMARY: Fawley Bryant Architecture, a full-service architecture firm with offices in Sarasota and Bradenton, Florida, is seeking a Project Manager. This person will have full responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple small to mid-sized projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the design and drawing production for a range of commercial and civic project types
- Prepare strategic plans for project success.
- Oversee, and when necessary produce, high-quality construction documents
- Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Serve as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budget, and scope of the work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs.
- Project communication and documentation
- Estimate fees, determine the scope of work and prepare a proposal and contract.
- Coordinate drawing production work with engineering consultants
- Perform Construction Administration duties
- Collaborate with architectural and administrative team members within the office
- Specification writing for the project under their management
- Ability to work with and mentor junior staff to elevate experience for the office
- Knowledge and application of current building, zoning, fire protection and jurisdictional code requirements
- Knowledge and experience with Autodesk Revit
- Excellent written, oral and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to collaborate with others in a deadline driven environment
- Proactive attitude
- Licensure a plus but not required
- 5-8 years of professional experience
- Licensure preferred but not a requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program (or equivalent professional experience)
DETAILS AND BENEFITS
This Job is full-time and salary is commensurate with experience.
Benefits include health insurance, 401k, PTO, AND discretionary performance bonuses.
Fawley Bryant Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Architectural Project Management: 8 years (Required)
- Revit: 5 years (Required)